WOULD YOU LIKE TO ARRANGE A CONFERENCE OR CONCERT IN A HISTORIC ENVIRONMENT IN THE HEART OF MALMÖ?
Palladium Malmö is situated in the city centre, surrounded by hotels, restaurants and shops, only 10 minutes’ walk from Malmö Central Station.
CONCERTS, DANCE, STAND-UP AND MORE…
- The Palladium Malmö hall seats up to 500.
- 12 seat rows are removable, making the hall extremely flexible and easily customisable for a range of events, such as music, dance, lectures, stand-up, fashion shows and more.
- The hall has exceptional acoustics, and its specially constructed stage can be raised and lowered.
- We run our own in-house café & bar during performances – read more here.
- The building is equipped with a lift and ramps for wheelchair access, and there is a hearing loop in the hall.
- Palladium Malmö offers the opportunity of holding conferences in a unique environment, with sparkling chandeliers and lovingly restored ceiling artwork from the 1920s.
- The hall seats up to 500, and can be easily customised for smaller groups and other specific needs.
- Our café & bar can offer various suggestions based on specific requests, from simple refreshments to more substantial dishes or buffets.
- We will gladly assist in combining your conference with a concert or a dance performance.
- Palladium Malmö is an excellent space for public events such as seminars, company meetings, exhibitions, fashion shows, press conferences and much more.
- The hall’s adaptable stage makes many layouts possible, for example with podia, catwalks, long tables and exhibition stands.
- The foyer space is comprised of a few smaller rooms that can suit exhibitions or smaller gatherings.
FOR MORE INFO AND PRICING, CONTACT:
Ann-Marie Ekman, Manager: ann-marie.ekman(at)musikisyd.se or +46 (0) 40 10 99 91, or
Lotta Falzon, Production Coordinator: lotta.falzon(at)musikisyd.se or +46 (0) 40 10 99 95
PLANS OF FOYER, STAGE, HALL, DRESSING ROOMS AND BASEMENT LEVEL:
(Click to open larger image)