- Palladium Malmö is located at Södergatan 15, between Gustav Adolfs torg and Stortorget. It takes around five minutes to walk from Gustav Adolfs torg, where many of the Malmö city buses stop.
- From Central Station and the Malmö City Tunnel, it is around a ten-minute walk. Eniro map
AT PALLADIUM MALMÖ
- The main entrance, box office and café & bar open one hour before events begin, unless otherwise stated.
- The entrance to the hall is at the very end of the foyer.
- The café & bar can be found in the Marble Foyer, next to the hall. You can pre-order refreshments for the interval in order to avoid queuing. Read more about the café & bar here.
- The Golden Foyer and balcony are situated one floor up. The Golden Foyer has been painstakingly renovated to retain its original 1920s atmosphere. There is no lift access to the Golden Foyer and balcony – please consider sitting in the stalls if climbing stairs might cause a problem.
- The hall seats a maximum of 500, and the number of seats varies depending on the event.
- The Studio is situated on the second floor and can be reached via staircase from the ticket foyer.
- The cloakroom is situated one floor down. When staffed, a small fee will be charged. For larger events, there is an additional smaller staffed cloakroom in the Golden Foyer. The foyer staff will gladly assist should the stairs down to the cloakroom cause a problem.
- Ladies’ and gents’ restrooms can be found a half-floor and one floor down, respectively, towards the cloakroom. An accessible toilet is available in the foyer beside the box office.
- Emergency exits can be found in all areas and are marked with green signs.
- Wheelchair spaces are available in the hall and can be booked when purchasing tickets. Ramps and a lift for wheelchair access can be found at the stairs to the foyer and the hall.
- There is no lift access to the Golden Foyer and balcony – please consider sitting in the stalls if climbing stairs might cause a problem.
- A hearing loop is available in the hall. Please remember to set up hearing aids correctly to the hearing loop.
- Musik i Syd is proud to collaborate with Malmönyckeln (The Malmö Key). Read more about Malmönyckeln here.
- An accessible toilet is available in the foyer beside the box office.
- There is a doorbell at the main entrance. Should you require assistance with the door, please ring the bell and a member of staff will be with you shortly.
- The locations of the main hall, balcony, box office, cloakroom and accessible toilet, as well as all emergency exits, are clearly indicated with signs.
CAFÉ & BAR
- Parking is available at Stortorget as well as on the streets off Södergatan.
- The closest car park is on Hjulhamnsgatan. See map of parking facilities here.